Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

We got a Puppy!

Matt and I went to PetSmart to get cat food... We walk in the front door and we see a sign that says dog adaptions. Matt informed me he was going to peek at the dogs while I grab the cat food. I know that Matt has been wanting a puppy but I feel like they are a lot of work. I grab the food and walk to back where the adaptions are taking place. Then I see her! She is cute and perfect size... So I suggest that if he wants a dog we should foster her first to see how this works. Matt agrees!

We took Netty (that was her name so we changed it) home and she was so sick that she slept all the time. She got kennel cough, she had fleas, worms and emotional scares. Yet we could not help but love with her.

We decided to buy that puppy and name her Dakota. We took her to the vet and got her healthy.

Taking her home from PetSmart!!

First Christmas with her new family.

Playing at the dog park!

Going to work with mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment