OUR FAMILY IS GROWING.
We have had our first ultrasound. It was exciting to see the little one move/wiggle. Matt and I were speechless just watching the baby move. I was 8 weeks in this picture.
I am currently 13 weeks and doing well. I am always exhausted but I had no sickness during the first trimester. I am also getting use to going pee every five minutes.
I started to wonder if I was pregnant in Denver because I was late. By the time I got home from Denver I had completely missed my period. So on the way home from the airport we grabbed dinner and a pregnancy test.
It came out positive in seconds. I came out of the bathroom and told Matt that it already says yes. He came over, hugged me, kissed me on the forehead and said maybe you should take one more.
We wont find if it is a boy or girl until Mid December... Although we are placing bets as to what we think it is!
More details coming soon...



Congrats! Whatever it is, it will be practically perfect in every way!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete