Aria is getting so strong and growing little crazy. She is a very happy baby. I love to see her smile! In the mornings she is so excited to see us. She tries to talk to us and is all smiles. I love when she coos. She is quiet the story teller already (gets that from my side of the family!) She started sleeping through the night around 6 weeks so I am one happy mama. She is developing some control of her neck and tries to sit up. I am excited to see her grow but at the same time I wish she would stay small.
She went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check up. Aria weighs 11lbs 8oz (52nd %), she is 23 1/4 inches long (81st %) and her head 15 inches (42nd %).
She went to the doctor yesterday for her 2 month check up. Aria weighs 11lbs 8oz (52nd %), she is 23 1/4 inches long (81st %) and her head 15 inches (42nd %).
No comments:
Post a Comment