Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

3 Months

We have reached the three month mile stone. Aria continues to grow and get stronger. She is trying to sit up and hates to be laying down. During tummy time she likes to hold her head up and look around.

She loves watching herself in the mirror and is very talkative. Sometimes she is so loud that she scares herself. She is starting to giggle. This makes me smile. I call her my tweety since she sounds like a little bird when she coos back at you.

Her eyes have lightened up a lot but we aren't sure what color they will be. Matt and I both have green eyes but they are very different forms of green. She is starting to look a little more like me but mostly I still see her dad.

She loves to eat anything you give her. She loves her binky so much that I have caught her on several occasions holding onto it while she sleeps. If it comes out of her mouth she is one unhappy baby.

3 Months Old

Mom & Aria



 

No comments:

Post a Comment