Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

SiX MoNtHs!

Aria went to the doctor today for her six month check up. Aria's height is 2 ft 1.5 in  (35th%), weighs 14lbs 14oz (27th%), and her head 16.26 in (26%).

Aria is loving the sound of her voice. She will make new sounds and playful screams. She thinks everyone is talking to her.

She can sit without any support and is starting to scoot while lying on her tummy. Seems like she is getting into everything.

She is able to stand when holding onto mommy or daddy.

I love the mornings when I go and get her out of the bed. She is so cute in the mornings. She likes to talk and squeal!

She likes to feed herself. Although she ends up wearing some of it. Feeding Aria is hysterical. She grunts for more in between every bite. Aria will not drink water. She acts like it is the worst thing in the world. She gags after drinking water.

She loves to play with moms cell phone. She knows how to make it light up but has not figured out how to unlock it yet.







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that it has been six months! What a doll! Grandma is excited that I get to spend some time at Christmas with you Aria and your parents!

    ReplyDelete