Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Eight Months

It is the new year and I am not sure where all the time went? Last year went by so fast.

Although we are looking forward to what 2014 brings.

Aria is starting to stand! I think she might be walking by ten months. I am so sad that she is growing up so fast but I'm excited to see her grow. I thought that Aria and I agreed that she would not grow up but I guess not.

It has been so fun to play with Aria. She is great at getting into everything and makes a huge mess. Also she loves to be read to. We have been reading lots of princesses books. Hearing her giggle makes my heart happy. She is so cute. Also she is such a happy baby.

We started eating all types of different foods. She loves eating puffs! When she sees the puffs container she starts shake her arms in approval. She is so good at feeding herself the puffs. Still no teeth.

Bath time is a blast. She splashes and splashes... She does not want to get out!















No comments:

Post a Comment