Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

Aria has decided to love Halloween. At first, she was not so sure about all the scary stuff. Once she figured out that all she had to do was follow her cousins door-to-door and she got candy, she was sold! It became a race to get to house-to-house. 

The day of Halloween we played outside with our sidewalk chalk. Tyson (my brother) got into the Halloween spirit by writing and drawing all over the drive way. He put 100% tricks and no treats, five more steps to your doom, and more silliness. Aria and I were busy drawing pumpkins and spiders. 


Aria and I carved our pumpkin together. We decided that we wanted a Tinkerbell pumpkin. I tried to convince her to help me clean out the pumpkin guts but she was not having it. 


Here is Matt's big pumpkin!


Aria was a little unsure of Dad's mask. 


Gigi and Aria


Tyson and Matt were out terrorizing the neighborhood. 


The crew before we went out trick-or-treating. 




1 comment: