Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Summer Time Fun

I can't believe the summer is over. We had a great summer full of travel, sun and family.

We started out the summer with Aria's 2nd birthday! It was so fun to get to celebrate with family and friends. Thank you to everyone that made her day extra special.




We did lots of four wheeling! Aria loves it and always insist we go faster!




The aftermath of the dirt. Lets just say bathing never felt so good. 


My best friend Katrina got married this summer! I was so glad I got to be apart of her special day!



Aria loved dancing with her new friend!


Spent time with family in Utah.

Tyson and Logan ready for the road trip. 

  



At Cheyenne Frontier Days! We went to see Keith Urban.



Elizabeth Rodeo




Aria loves swimming so we spent most weekends at the pool!


Playing with the cousins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment